Registered Nurse (RN) – Chart Review – Meadville PA
Part-time RN for chart review needed for multi-specialty group practice.
Job responsibilities include but not are limited to the following:
- Analyze, review, and report on charts, charting trends, as well as quality indicators for closing gaps in care.
- Monitor and report compliance to all clinical documentation policies and protocols.
- Resolve any charting issues or problems with documentation and review with the physicians and Director UR/QA.
- Assist the UR/QA department with audits in the offices as assigned.
- Participate as a consultant in chart review tools, standards of care, and outcome measures.
- Assist the UR/QA department in educating and monitoring other clinical staff as needed.
Qualifications include being a license RN with one year of medical-surgical experience or chart review experience. Accurate data entry skills, excellent communication skills, and knowledge of standards of care and medical terminology.
JOB TYPE: Part-time